A few weeks ago we redid the floor in our entry way. We did everything ourselves...The demolition, cutting tiles, laying the tiles, installing new baseboards, and installing a new vanity and toilet. Now I say "we" and I did help but Kevin did the majority of the work. I said we had 3 days to get it done and it took around 13 (well, we didn't work Sundays so more like 11 days). We're so happy it is finished now and we LOVE our new floor!
The old, ugly floor.
In these next 3 the floor is done but hasn't been cleaned yet.
We didn't want quarter round so I'm showing off my caulking job.
And the finished product! We spent hours and hours and hours scrubbing the floor to try and get the grout haze off (we used a 'grout haze cleaner') but it's still not totally clean. Sometime we'll get the motivation to clean more off.